We’re a skin tech startup soon launching a unique innovative skincare concept. Right now, everything is happening – all from creating our web shop to building our social media channels, creating content/brand material, planning events and much more. Now we’re looking to expand our marketing team with a Marketing Coordinator.
Since we’re a small team, we’re looking for someone who will work close with our Head of Marketing in order to build and launch our brand, Skinome Project. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a journey where you would gain a great insight in how it is to work within a startup launching a novel skincare concept to the world.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
– Build up Skinome Project’s social channels organically (Instagram, Facebook and Linkedin)
– Community building – answer questions in our social media channels
– Email marketing – create and send targeted emails
– Make sure our e-commerce store is running smoothly
– Conduct surveys
– Market research
– Plan and execute events
– Customer service support
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
– A fast learner and eager to take responsibilities
– Positive attitude, flexibility and a great team spirit
– A good understanding of social media, especially Instagram & Facebook
– You have an inner drive and motivation to achieve good results
– Someone with an entrepreneurship spirit and you would enjoy working within the startup scene
– Fluent in English – oral & written
– Video editing skills is a plus
– Skills in Photoshop and Indesign are a plus
We believe that you are interested in skincare and want to work with digital marketing. Maybe you have worked with social media or an e-commerce store before, or maybe you are new to marketing but have realized it’s your dream job and you’re going to give this opportunity you’re all.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application to our Head of Marketing Stephanie Matti at email@example.com – we review applications continuously!