Our office and laboratory is located in Kungsholmen in Stockholm and we are currently an international team of 8 people. We are now expanding our team and are looking for a Social media & Community coordinator. In this role you will be responsible for an important part of the Skinome Project customer experience by managing our social media channels as well as engaging with our community and customers. To thrive in this role, we think you are someone who loves working with social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn since you will be responsible for both making the plans for our social media platforms as well as creating the digital content. We look for a person who is creative in reaching and engaging with our audience in different social media channels as well as effective when producing content in different formats.
In this role, you will also take care of our community by helping and onboarding our customers as well as answering questions we receive both on social media and by e-mail. We have a very engaged community that we highly value and are looking for someone who has a great passion for service. We look for a person who understands that every interaction with us as a company is part of the overall customer experience and we want our community and customers to feel that we are friendly, personal, professional and always transparent and honest.
What you will do
- Be responsible for updating Skinome Project’s current social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn) as well as future social channels
- Set strategy for social media channels in collaboration with Head of Marketing
- Plan and schedule content for social media channels
- Create content for social media channels – both visual and written content with regards to the brand identity (produce posts based on existing content and produce posts with new content)
- Community building – answer questions in our social media channels
- Set strategy for community engagement in collaboration with Head of Marketing
- Customer service support – both on social media channels as well as by e-mail
- Help plan and execute community events and initiatives
- Support in administrative tasks within the marketing department as coordinating shipments, organizing mailing lists, keeping track of inventory at the office, etc.
Who we’re looking for
- You are passionate and knowledgeable about all social media platforms listed above
- You have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and be proactive
- You have experience with creating digital content and have a passion for it
- You put the customer first and love to provide great customer support
- You have an interest in the skin and skincare
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and would enjoy working in a fast paced start-up environment
- Fluent in Swedish - oral & written
- Fluent in English - oral & written
- Experienced in Photoshop
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- It is a plus if you have experience with video editing
Please send your CV and written letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline is January 31st, but applications will be reviewed continuously. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a journey where you will gain a great insight into how it is to work at a fast-growing start-up!