Skinome Research AB is an innovative and dynamic skintech company based on Kungsholmen, in the centre of Stockholm, with a mission to change the skincare industry to the better. We are currently a team consisting of 8 people with a great combination of expertise: Skin Science, R&D, Microbiome Research, Formulation Development, Marketing, Innovation and Ecommerce. We are expanding and are now looking to hire a Logistics Coordinator to join our international team.
As Logistic Coordinator, you will be working to create an extraordinary customer journey since the overall mission is to create a seamless flow of raw materials and goods - all the way from the suppliers to factories, via our warehouse and to our customers - both B2B and B2C. Your key focus will be to provide a top of the class customer experience, with as low environmental impact and cost as possible. Sustainability is one of the foundations of our business and we are on a continuous journey to lower our impact on the planet.
We are in a rapid expansion phase with strong focus on establishing processes and routines, developing our efficiency and delivery as well as minimizing our impact on the environment. Along the way, many exciting projects arise in which you will be involved. You will be reporting to the CEO and this is a new key role in our startup to maximise customers satisfaction and ensure stability and long term sustainable growth.
You will be the key person to oversee that things are running smoothly in terms of our end to end logistics and will be in charge of planning production and procurement of raw materials and packaging, warehousing, fulfilment and shipping. You will ensure efficiency and effectiveness in our operations while minimizing costs and environmental impact. This role requires a can-do attitude with analytical and dynamic thinking and a willingness to constantly learn and improve.
- Main responsibility for our end to end logistics and to develop processes and routines for the most optimal supply chain
- Create forecasts for production planning with our manufacturer with the help of sales forecasts, inventory targets and capacity. Continuously follow up and analyse production needs
- Procurement planning and procurement of necessary raw materials, packaging components, etc.
- Monitor stock levels of both raw materials, packaging components and finished products and place replenishment orders to ensure appropriate stock of all materials
- Manage and coordinate inbound and outbound shipments from our manufacturer and 3PL logistics partner as well as to our reseller/s
- Develop a top-class delivery and return offering
- Monitor and maintain fulfilment and delivery performance to ensure that we deliver everything on time and achieve a high and reliable service level both B2C and B2B with minimal disturbance and high performance
- Improve profitability per order and achieve cost savings through efficient and optimised fulfilment and delivery services
- Reduce the environmental impact of our operations through creative and innovative logistics solutions and partnerships
- Create routines and guidelines for our contract manufacturer and 3PL partner and ensure that they are followed and continuously improved
As Logistics Coordinator, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s or vocational degree in Logistics or related field
- Preferably 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Highly organized, diligent and detail-oriented
- Process and results oriented - constantly thinking about what could be done better and how to implement these changes
- Great project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Swedish and English) and the ability to work in a team environment with cross-functional interactions
- Good team player and entrepreneurial
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
We have an exciting journey ahead and we hope to find someone that fits our Skinome team!
To apply for the role please e-mail your CV and personal letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed as they come.
If you would like to enquire about the role you can reach Lydia Engholm directly at +46 (0)70 254 2020